WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR BOOTH
Booking Your Booth @ EXPO 2019
Exhibit space selection opens on May 15, 2018. All previous exhibiting companies will receive an email announcement with instructions prior to the opening.
Your exhibit space fee includes:
- Carpet - Standard BLACK carpet for ALL 10' deep, inline booths.
- Vacuuming - on the evening of June 25.
- Booth Draping - Backwall and sidewall curtains where appropriate
- Identification Sign - 7"x44" single line sign
- Registration Credentials - Two (2) registrations for the first 100 sq. ft. plus One (1) registration for each additional 100 sq. ft.
- Program Listing - Includes company, booth number, address, e-mail, website and category listing in up to 6 product categories.
Carpet is NOT included for all Island, Peninsula, and Split-Island Booths greater than 400 square feet in size. Exhibiting companies may take advantage of a special rate carpet package. Details are available by contacting show management.
What's NOT Included:
- In-Booth Rigging
- Warehouse Shipments
- Other Utilities.
Drayage and Heavy Machinery:
Uncrated heavy machinery and/or equipment shipped directly to the show site that does not require additional handling will not be charged by the CWT. Material handling service fees for these loads will be calculated by the actual man-hour and size of the lift required.
Exhibit Sales Timeline
Exhibit space sales will begin on May 15, 2018.
We use a points-based policy to assign exhibit space combined with the following timeline.
May 15, 2018 - July 15, 2018
Group 1 - SFPA member companies with the highest points have the first option to select their unique exhibit space location. Check your membership status. If your company is listed, your membership is current through 2017. Association membership is $1,000 annually... more info.
July 15, 2018 - September 15, 2018
Group 2 - Returning non-member exhibiting companies have the option to select exhibit space prior to non-returning exhibiting companies.
September 15, 2018 - June 5, 2019
Group 3 - Exhibit space is open on a first come / first served basis.
Due to increased demand for exhibit space, Expo 2019 is unable to hold exhibit space without a deposit and completed exhibit space application.